Inova Engineered Hardwood Flooring lets You Create your Floor Color!At Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply we continually strive to bring the best in hardwood flooring trends to our clients and our Inova engineered hardwood flooring is no exception. We have teamed with a family mill in the United States to bring a full line of creativity with Inova hardwood flooring.
A new concept to adding color to flooring, Inova Engineered Hardwood is delivered and installed unfinished. Once installed the floor color is added based on our client's selection from Rubio Monocoat's unlimited color options.
- American white oak grown in the Northern U.S.
- ½” x 7” square edge American White Oak milled in the USA
- Milled to a specific moisture content that works in Arizona
- Delivered and installed unfinished allowing you to create your custom color utilizing Rubio Monocoat
- Installed by a local, professional hardwood flooring company
Rubio Monocoat, State-of-the-Art TechnologyRubio Monocoat stands apart from any other hardwood color product because it is a true single-layer wood finish system that is also free of water and volatile organic compounds (VOC.)
Produced in Belgium, their colors protects wood through a molecular bonding process. The oil molecularly bonds with the first microns of the hardwood without saturating or forming a film; this provides much lower consumption than a traditional wood finishing system. The bond also creates durable, long-lasting protection.
The unique technology also allows for easy local repair of damaged areas or scratches. By bonding to only the exposed wood fibers, Rubio Monocoat oils will not create lap lines during a renovation.
Available in over 40 colors, the unique Rubio Monocoat pigmentation technology allows an intense and deep coloring in one single layer, without influencing the natural look and feel of the wood.
Create your Floor Color with Rubio MonocoatRubio Monocoat offers unlimited color options. You can choose from 12 popular colors that Rubio Monocoat provides or we will work with you to create your very own color including fuming the hardwood flooring.
Rubio Monocoat Fumed ColorsFuming a hardwood floor is a great way to add a unique touch to your hardwood flooring. The fuming process turns a natural looking hardwood floor to gray aged looking boards, and it keeps a natural, varying tone throughout the floor.
|Fumed with Castle brown|
|Fumed with Dark Oak|
|Fumed with Mist 5%|
|Fumed with Pure|
Using the Rubio Monocoat fumed, Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply can create a greying effect for oak wood without causing harmful or irritating vapors. The product reacts in accordance to the amount of tannic acid that is present in the wood which allows for the creation of unique and personalized effects.
- Provides a "graying," aged effect to the wood
- Does not release toxic fumes or vapors
- The hardwood is post-treated with Rubio Monocoat Oil
What is Tannic Acid?Tannin is a naturally occurring polyphenol in wood as well as plants seeds and bark. A tannic acid is a specific form of tannin which again is a type of polyphenol. Each species of wood contains varying amounts of tannin.
Arizona Hardwood Flooring Installation ServicesArizona Hardwood Floor Supply is a full-service wood flooring company, and we offer a complete range of residential and commercial services including engineered hardwood flooring installation.
Our goal is to provide outstanding service from your first visit or call, and our knowledgeable in-home hardwood floor estimators will assist in getting your project started.
If your job requires removal of existing flooring, we can handle residential and commercial floor demolition. From there, our expert in-house installers and refinishers make sure that every project is completed on time, on budget and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
- Solid hardwood flooring installation
- Engineered hardwood flooring installation
- Floor demolition and removal
- Hardwood floor replacement
- Hardwood flooring sanding, staining and refinishing
- Commercial wood flooring installation, refinishing and recoating
- Historic restoration of antique wood flooring
- Medallions, inlays and custom borders
- Pre-finished or unfinished hardwood flooring installation
- Nail down, glue down, floating, laminate and engineered wood flooring installation
- Staircase treads and risers to match hardwood flooring
- Replacing stair treads
- Baseboard installation
- Floor buff and clean maintenance
Our established presence and long-term relationships in the industry allow us to pass our buying power and low overhead on to our customers in the form of savings.
Arizona Hardwood Flooring PhilosophySave our customers money on outstanding products and services!
To learn more about our Inova Engineered Hardwood Flooring, contact Arizona Hardwood Supply or call (623) 742-9663 (WOOD.)
Of course, if you would like to experience Inova Engineered Hardwood Flooring first-hand stop by one of our convenient locations in Gilbert, Peoria or Scottsdale, AZ. We would love to share our passion for quality in person.