Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply teamed with Best Western International Corporate Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ in 2012 and our professional relationship continues to this day.
The remodeling of the Best Western International facility began in 2012. At that time the building consisted of just the executive corridor area. Over the last seven years they have continued to update many areas within the facility.
To date, Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply has installed over 6,000 square feet of Shaw Anderson Walnut Plank Prefinished Engineered hardwood flooring at the facility. Also, we have installed multiple staircases within the facility that consist of over 750 linear feet of treads & risers that were custom fabricated and stained by our craftsmen in house to match the Anderson walnut planking.
Proudly made in the USA with few exceptions being exotic wood species, Anderson Hardwood Flooring began as a small family-owned business in 1946 and today they are one of the leading hardwood flooring manufacturers.
Best Western Hardwood Flooring Installation & Maintenance
- Hardwood flooring installation in the Executive corridor at Best Western International in 2012
- Hardwood flooring installation in the Executive Conference room and rear staircase in 2014
- Hardwood flooring installation in the Executive Offices & Financial Hallway in 2015
- Installed engineered hardwood flooring in the Lobby, Lobby stairs and Conference room in 2016
- Hardwood flooring installation in the upper Mezzanine and Main Hall in 2017
- In 2018 we were asked to deep clean the wood flooring and perform preventative maintenance
- In 2019 we again deep cleaned and applied preventative maintenance coats to the lower stairwell leading to cafeteria
What is Engineered Hardwood Flooring?
Engineered hardwood flooring consists of layers. The top layer is 100% natural wood which comes in a variety of species. The construction of the engineered flooring creates a highly stable core that is less likely to expand or contract when exposed to humidity, high temperatures, and moisture.
Far beyond the success of the installations and maintenance, we are proud of the relationships that we have built over the years with the Owner and Head Facility Engineers at Best Western International Corporate Headquarters.
We always look forward to their calls to add new hardwood flooring, and we look forward to insuring that their wood flooring look their best for many years into the future.
To learn more about engineered hardwood flooring and installation, contact Arizona Hardwood Floor supply
or call (623) 742-9663 (WOOD). Of course, we always welcome you to stop by one of our Valley locations