Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation Gilbert, Peoria, Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ
Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply is a full-service flooring company, offering a complete range of residential and commercial services including engineered hardwood flooring installation, cleaning, sanding and refinishing in Gilbert, Peoria, Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ. We also install staircase treads and risers and are experienced in replacing stair treads. Whatever type of wood is underfoot, we have the expertise to make it beautiful. See the complete list of our featured product lines
for more information.
What Is Engineered Wood Flooring?
Engineered wood flooring is hand-crafted wood designed to take the place of traditional wood flooring. It is made by applying a veneer of natural wood to a substrate of plywood flooring, giving it a natural look similar to a solid hardwood floor. When constructing engineered wood flooring, multiple layers of wood are usually combined to make one solid piece. Each layer of wood is positioned differently, helping to maximize the strength and flexibility of the manufactured piece.
To learn more about engineered wood flooring, please visit this page
How Engineered Hardwood Flooring Can Benefit Your Phoenix, AZ Home
Are you currently selecting which type of flooring to install in your home? If so, then you will likely make your decision based on the following:
It may surprise you to learn that engineered hardwood flooring is often less expensive than solid wood floors. The summer months are especially hot in Arizona, increasing the likelihood of your flooring experiencing wear and tear. Houses with solid wood floors may have more maintenance costs than those with engineered hardwood flooring.
Additionally, experts can have a difficult time distinguishing between an engineered hardwood floor and a solid wood floor. Engineered wood floors can have a similar grain, finish and beauty in comparison to solid wood floors. You do not have to sacrifice on design when installing engineered wood flooring in your home.
Why Trust Us With Your Engineered Wood Flooring?
Engineered wood flooring is often tricky to install properly. You need an experienced floor installation expert who can install it correctly and has expert craftsmanship. At Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply
, we have over 30 years of experience installing engineered wood flooring. Our engineered hardwood flooring installation experts will handle your project with care and ensure the outcome exceeds your expectations. You deserve to look at your floors and feel joy knowing they were properly installed and look amazing.
Our Wood Flooring Installation Services
At Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply, our goal is to provide outstanding service from your first visit or call. Our knowledgeable in-home hardwood floor estimators will assist you in getting your project started. If your job requires removal of existing flooring, we can handle residential and commercial floor demolition. From there, our expert in-house installers and refinishers will ensure your job is completed on time, on budget and to your complete satisfaction. The wood flooring installation services we provide include:
- Solid hardwood flooring installation
- Engineered hardwood flooring installation
- Floor demolition and removal
- Hardwood floor replacement
- Hardwood flooring, sanding staining and refinishing
- Commercial wood flooring installation, refinishing and recoating
- Historic restoration of antique wood flooring
- Medallions, inlays and custom borders
- Pre-finished or unfinished hardwood flooring installation
- Nail down, glue down, floating, laminate and engineered wood flooring installation
- Staircase treads and risers to match hardwood flooring
- Replacing stair treads
- Baseboard installation
- Floor buff and clean maintenance
Locally Owned and Operated Near Phoenix, AZ
Our residential and commercial hardwood flooring company is proud to be locally owned and operated. We provide dedicated and professional floor installation and renovation services to members of the greater Phoenix area. With over 30 years of experience in this industry, we have garnered a reputation
for producing high-quality work for our clients. If you are in need of premier flooring services, then look no further. Our trusted professionals will handle your floor installation or renovation from start to finish. Here are some additional details about our most popular services.
- Standard Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation: Includes – glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round and two bags of concrete leveler/application
- Green Wood Flooring Installation: Includes – Fortane Zero Adhesive (low VOC adhesive, zero isocyanates, zero hazardous ingredients) or green underlayment pad, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round and two bags of concrete leveler/application
- Installation With New Baseboard: Includes – three inch baseboard, removal of old baseboard, glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round and two bags of concrete leveler/application
- Installation With Moisture Seal: Includes – moisture sealing of concrete, glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round and two bags of concrete leveler/application
- Screen and Recoat: Includes – screening of existing floor and two new coats of professional grade Pallman finish
- Sand, Stain and Finish: Includes – sanding, staining (Over 20 stains of Bona available, as well as custom colors!) and finishing (Pallman) of new or existing flooring
- Deep Cleaning: Includes – Buffing existing flooring to restore its initial beauty (also includes hardwood floor cleaner)
Learn More About Our Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation Services
At Arizona Hardwood Floor Supply, we are a full-service residential and commercial hardwood flooring company. We have the experience and knowledge to help you with your custom wood flooring project. For more information about engineered hardwood flooring installation, or any of our other services, give us a call at (623) 742-9663 (WOOD). You can also fill out our confidential contact form
, or visit us in person at one of our convenient Valley locations
. We will answer your questions, show you our most successful hardwood flooring projects
and tell you about the special deals
we are currently offering.
Back to Top