Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation Phoenix AZArizona Hardwood Floor Supply is a full-service wood flooring company, offering a complete range of residential and commercial services including engineered hardwood flooring installation, cleaning, sanding and refinishing. We also install staircase treads and risers and are experienced in replacing stair treads. Whatever type of wood is underfoot, we can make it beautiful.
Our goal is to provide outstanding service from your first visit or call. Our knowledgeable in-home hardwood floor estimators will assist in getting your project started. If your job requires removal of existing flooring, we can handle residential and commercial floor demolition. From there, our expert in-house installers and refinishers make sure that every job is completed on time, on budget and to the customer’s complete satisfaction.
We use the most advanced products available to give your wood floors beautiful looks and proven durability.
Our wood flooring installation services include:
- Solid hardwood flooring installation
- Engineered hardwood flooring installation
- Floor demolition and removal
- Hardwood floor replacement
- Hardwood flooring sanding, staining and refinishing
- Commercial wood flooring installation, refinishing and recoating
- Historic restoration of antique wood flooring
- Medallions, inlays and custom borders
- Pre-finished or unfinished hardwood flooring installation
- Nail down, glue down, floating, laminate and engineered wood flooring installation
- Staircase treads and risers to match hardwood flooring
- Replacing stair treads
- Baseboard installation
- Floor buff and clean maintenance
Here is more detail on some of our most popular services:
- Standard Engineered Hardwood Flooring Installation: Includes - glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round, 2 bags of concrete leveler/application.
- Green Wood Flooring Installation: Includes - Fortane Zero Adhesive (low VOC adhesive, zero isocyanates, zero hazardous ingredients) or green underlayment pad, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round, 2 bags of concrete leveler/application.
- Install w/ New Baseboard: Includes - 3” Baseboard, removal of old baseboard, glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round, 2 bags of concrete leveler/application.
- Install w/ Moisture seal: Includes - moisture sealing of concrete, glue or underlayment, removal of carpet, paint-grade quarter round, 2 bags of concrete leveler/application.
- Screen and Recoat: Includes - Screening of existing floor and 2 new coats of professional grade Pallman finish.
- Sand, Stain, and Finish: Includes - Sanding, staining (Over 20 stains of Bona available, as well as custom colors!), and finishing (Pallman) of new or existing floor.
- Deep Cleaning: Includes - Buffing existing floor to restore its initial beauty. Also includes free hardwood floor cleaner.